Earn your Associate Degree in Accounting — at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster College.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Accounting professional. With Penn Foster distance learning, you can earn your Degree in Accounting quickly and conveniently.
Learn valuable skills with these courses:
- Financial, Managerial and Cost Accounting
- Computer Applications in Accounting
- Financial Management
- ...and more
And you’ll earn your Associate Degree in Accounting at home – no classroom required!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing field of Accounting.
Why earn an online Associate Degree in Accounting? With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn an average salary of more than $59,000 per year, but with experience you can earn as much as $102,000 per year.*
- Work in a career that is expected to grow nearly 22% through 2018.**
- Work for financial institutions, business, or government.
As the number of business establishments increases, more Accounting professionals are needed to set up their books, prepare their taxes, and provide sound financial advice. This means more opportunity for you!
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about earning your Associate Degree in Accounting through distance learning. Your Accounting Degree Program includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Toll-free instructional support
- Free online library
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
- Career Services
*Salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary based on experience.
**Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.