Earn Your Associate Degree in Fashion Merchandising - at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster College.
Put your creativity and new business skills to work. With the Penn Foster College Associate Degree in Fashion Merchandising, you can learn the business, product development, and Fashion Merchandising skills you need quickly and conveniently.
Your courses include:
- Essentials of Psychology
- History of Fashion
- Introduction to Textiles
- Consumer Behavior
- Merchandising Planning and Buying
- Retail Management
- Fashion Promotion
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed.
Prepare for an Exciting, High-Salary Career.
There is always a need for trained Retail Managers and Fashion Merchandising professionals. In fact, the U.S. Department of Labor projects that there will be 88,000 new job openings in the decade between 2008 and 2018.*
With experience, trained Retail Managers and Fashion Merchandisers can earn as much as $61,000 per year.**
Start a rewarding, creative career in the field of Fashion Merchandising. Here are just a few of the options available when you complete your Associate of Science Degree:
- Work for an established business as a fashion coordinator or buying assistant.
- Qualify for a career as a sales representative, merchandise manager, or retail store manager.
- Work in fashion promotion.
Contact Penn Foster College Today.
We'll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about your online Associate Degree and get started on a career in Fashion Merchandising. Included in your program are:
- The books, lessons, and study aids you need
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by
website, phone, and mail
Get more information today!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
**Salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary based on experience.