Did You Know?
Our Penn Foster Student Website is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help you with almost all of your servicing needs. Many of our students regularly use this service to quickly access information regarding their account. If you’re not familiar with the services our website offers or if you’re a little timid on the computer, we’ve provided step-by-step instructions to help you out.
Top five things our students do on our Website:
1. Study their learning materials online
Click on My Courses, go to your lesson, and click on the yellow book
for the lesson you are working on.
2. Take their exams
Click “take exam” next to the title of the exam
3. Make monthly payments to their accounts
Click on Make a Payment
4. Check on their grades and shipments
In the box on the right side of your Homepage titled “What would you
like to do?” click “View Shipment and/or Grade History”
5. Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In the box “What would you like to do?” click on “View FAQ”
Top five things you might not know you can do on our Website:
1. Verify and Update your Personal Information (address, phone number,
and email address)
Click on the My Student Account tab. Then click on “Update Personal
2. Make payments for miscellaneous items (transcripts, study time
Click on Make a Payment. Choose from the payment types offered.
3. Access the Student Center
In the box on the right titled “What would you like to do?” click on
4. Review our Grading Scale
Click on the exam grade in question. You will then see the letter grade
5. View supplemental course materials
In My Courses, click on the item listed as a supplement or PDF next to
the courses you are preparing for. (Note: not all exams have